ABOUT PAUL FORD ATHLETIC DEVELOPMENT (PFAD)
FOR PEAK PERFORMANCE IN SPORT AND LIFE.
Paul Ford Athletic Development (PFAD) specialises in the art and science of athletic development, sports preparation, and fitness training. PFAD provides customized sports preparation and athletic development programs to help achieve peak performance for athletes of all levels and abilities.
Paul Ford draws on over 25 years of experience in the practical coaching, athletic development, education, and research of athletes: from recreational, and age-group to competitive runners and multisport athletes; from Olympic basketball and baseball to Australian Rules football players; and, for the injured and those wanting to move better, more efficiently and faster.
Experience, expertise and know-how combine for proven results with people like you. Contact PFAD today for quality, customized training solutions.
YOUR COMPLETE SOLUTION TO PERFORMANCE ENHANCEMENT.
Maximise training effectiveness and get better training results – achieving more in less time. Discover how PFAD helps you gain the edge, train better and smarter, and stay ahead of the pack…
- Coaching competitive & recreational runners: run better, run strong, run faster and further. Read about PFAD’s running squad, in2running
- Coaching multisport & triathletes: smart training for serious results – run, swim, cycle and paddle better, faster, and more efficiently
- Athletic intelligence: discover the keys to effective training, better racing, and what ‘training smart’ really means. Plan better, train smarter, move better, and perform to your potential
- Coaching and Mentoring: you know what you’re doing and where you’re going, yet need a guide – an experienced professional to bounce ideas off and keep you on track
- Functional biomechanics screening: unlock your potential – review, refine and rebuild the way you move
- HD video technique analysis: develop high performance through hi-tech tools – improved mechanics for powerful and efficient technique, and great form
- Injury prevention & rehabilitation: effective strategies and training to get back and stay on track
- Sport-specific speed & agility: accelerate faster and out-maneuver your opponents – assets for AFL, soccer, basketball, tennis & more
- Functional strength, speed & power programs: the key foundations for improvement and success
- Long Term Athletic Development: essential help for your child’s sporting and educational journey
BETTER TRAINING, BETTER RESULTS.
PFAD’s professional services are tailored to your specific context, performance and fitness-related goals. Our integrated approach ensures your sports preparation and training complement the demands of your personal and professional life.
Ensuring your ongoing development and success, and helping you avoid the promises and quirks of accelerated ‘quick fix’ schemes, PFAD will give your training an air of professionalism and a statement of quality:
- established on a sound proven philosophy…read it here
- built upon fundamental athletic development principles in your planning, program design and training
- constructed to balance competition and training with your lifestyle demands
- connected with an extensive coaching, sports-medicine, sport-science, and allied-health referral network
- meeting short term goals with an eye to ultimate long term success
- individualised coaching & mentoring